‘Luca’ director Enrico Casarosa presents his Disney + watchlist ahead of Disney + day on Friday
As we approach Disney + Day of November 12, we are entitled to personal watchlists from different directors, including Luca director, Enrico Casarosa.
What is happening:
- Director of Pixar Animation Studios’ latest film, Luca, Enrico Casarosa has shared his personal watchlist to celebrate the upcoming Disney + Day on November 12.
- Also on the list, three designs featuring the signature of Russell’s Casarosa and Pixar’s Dug Up, Jack Skellington of The Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton, and the flying elephant holder of the original Dumbo.
- Hopefully in the coming days and beyond, we’ll see more personal watchlists of content makers available on the hugely popular streaming service.
- Its watch list consists of 13 titles:
- wonder‘s Thor: Ragnarok
- Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas
- Queen of Katwe
- The princess to marry
- Dumbo (1941)
- The fantastic Mr. Fox
- Timmy’s failure mistakes were made
- The Muppets movie
- Free solo
- The island of dogs
- Casarosa realized Luca, Pixar Animation Studios’ most recent film that debuted earlier this year on Disney +, free to all subscribers instead of a theatrical release.
- In Luca, we visit a beautiful seaside town on the Italian Riviera for a coming-of-age story about a young boy who experiences an unforgettable summer filled with ice cream, pasta and endless scooter rides. Luca shares these adventures with his new best friend, but all the fun is threatened by a well-kept secret: they are sea monsters from another world just below the surface of the water.
- Interestingly, Casarosa included both Up and Ratatouille on his watch list, because he’s already quite versed in these films since he worked there as a history artist before directing his short film, The moon, which was created before Courageous back in 2012.
- All of these titles are now available for streaming on Disney +.